Why do we establish ASEAN School?
- Many students and families are very poor.
- They couldn’t get good education as other students who lived in a town or city.
- Majority of them come from poor rural families who couldn’t afford to send their children to English and computer classes.
- No school which provide English and computer learning to the extreme poverty students.
- Offer excellence English and computer learning to the students in the countryside.
The ASEAN School is established to inspire to the impoverished, sustainable and destitute students to getting good education and opportunities as other students in the Cambodia and the world. As well provided potential English and computer to the students who lived nearby the school, especially in Treang District.
Who do we need to help?
The priority of ASEAN School aims to help the impoverished, sustainable, destitute students and English illiterate students. We’ve selected the poorest students in Treang District come to learn English, computer and sponsor them. Second, we help the students all of the ages with learning English provided by ASEAN School.
Where should we teach them?
Because of at ASEAN School impossible to receive all the students. Hence, we associate and corporate with the principle of all the primary schools around the area to get the students for learning English there.
What time do we teach them?
Actually, the school has two types of teaching (full-time class and part-time class) and three shifts (morning shift, afternoon shift and evening shift).
Full-time class: the lesson runs from 7:30-10:30am and 1:30-4:30pm.
Part-time class: the lesson runs from 04:00-5:00pm, 5:30-7:30pm.
How many hours do volunteers teach a day?
Volunteers could teach 3-5 hours per day. They need to choose the time that available for them.